Contact details for our Registrar, EQ (previously named Equiniti), can be found below, if you wish to:
- Notify us of a change in your name or address
- Combine your shareholdings
- Consolidate your share certificates
- Replace your share certificate, dividend cheque or tax voucher
- Pay your dividends direct to your bank account
- Check your account details, or
- Transfer your shares to another person
Manage your shareholding online
As an ordinary shareholder, you can manage your shareholding online. This reduces the need for paperwork and provides free, secure, 24-hour online access for your convenience.
- Check your current shareholding
- Sign up for electronic communications
- Change your address details
- Receive your dividends directly into your bank/building society account
- Register for our dividend reinvestment plan
- Check to see if you have any outstanding dividend payments
- Obtain tax information relating to your dividend payments
To view your account online, you will need to register with your shareholder reference number, which can be found on all correspondence from EQ.
Share fraud information
Shareholders are advised to be wary of any unsolicited advice, offers to buy shares at a discount, or offers of free company annual reports.
A share certificate in your name is evidence of your ownership of shares. Unless your shares are held in electronic format, you will need your share certificate when you wish to sell or transfer your shares.
If you lose your share certificate or it has been stolen, you should contact EQ, the Company’s registrars, immediately. You may need to pay an administrative fee or other charge to obtain a replacement certificate. Further information on selling, transferring or replacing share certificates can be found by clicking the link below.
Registrar contact details
EQ (Smiths Group Registrars)
Aspect House, Spencer Road, Lancing,
West Sussex, BN99 6DA, UK
T: +44 3456 037 037
Lines open 08:30 to 17:30 (UK time), Monday to Friday, excluding English public holidaysEQ Shareview