Smiths Group plc securities information
Contact details for our Registrar, Equiniti, can be found below, if you wish to:
- Notify us of a change in your name or address;
- Combine your shareholdings;
- Consolidate your share certificates;
- Replace your share certificate, dividend cheque or tax voucher;
- Pay your dividends direct to your bank account;
- Check your account details, or
- Transfer your shares to another person.
Reuniting shareholders with their shares and dividends
We are running a tracing programme in partnership with our registrar, Equiniti, with the aim of reuniting shareholders with their shares and dividends. There are various reasons why shareholders may be owed dividends or need to be reunited with their shares in Smiths.
The most common reasons are:
- Shareholders not notifying Equiniti of a change of address. This means that cheques in respect of dividends or payments issued in relation to corporate actions may have been returned to Equiniti undelivered and/or remain uncashed.
- Where a shareholder has deceased, the beneficiaries or executors of an estate may not be aware of the holding.
Shareholders with unclaimed shares and/or dividends will receive a letter in the post from Equiniti, our registrar. They can also contact Equiniti directly for further assistance by calling them on +44 (0)371 384 2719 (please use the country code when calling from outside the UK). The lines are open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 17:30pm, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Manage your shareholding online
Visit Equiniti at www.shareview.co.uk to manage your shareholding online quickly, easily, and securely:
- Check your current shareholding
- Sign up for electronic communications
- Change your address details
- Receive your dividends directly into your bank/building society account
- Register for our dividend reinvestment plan
- Check to see if you have any outstanding dividend payments
- Obtain tax information relating to your dividend payments
To view your account, you will need to set up a portfolio by registering at www.shareview.co.uk. Your new shareholder reference number will have been provided to you by our registrar, Equiniti.
Registrar contact details