Smiths Group plc securities information
You should contact our Registrar if you wish to:
- Notify us of a change in your name or address;
- Combine your shareholdings;
- Consolidate your share certificates;
- Replace your share certificate, dividend cheque or tax voucher;
- Pay your dividends direct to your bank account;
- Check your account details, or
- Transfer your shares to another person.
A share certificate in your name is evidence of your ownership of shares. Unless your shares are held in electronic format, you will need your share certificate when you wish to sell or transfer your shares. If you lose your share certificate or it has been stolen, you should contact the Company’s registrars immediately. You may need to pay an administrative fee or other charge to obtain a replacement certificate. Further information on replacing a lost or damaged share certificate can be found by visiting the Shareview Help Centre.
Registrar contact details